Who is the Cambodian Cross-Sector Network
CGPA is being organized by the Cambodian Cross-Sector Networks which is a core group of grassroots organizations and organizers. These networks of people are farmers, fisher-folk, forestry activists, land activists, indigenous people, women issues activists, labour activists, sex workers, youth activists, anti-eviction activists, anti-capitalism activists, LGBT activists, artists, singers and more. In order to organise CGPA, the core group formed committees drawn from their participating networks, as well local and regional partners.
- BKL – Beoung Kak Lake activists
- CFSWF – Cambodia Food Service Worker Federation
- CICA – Cambodia Independent Civil Servant Association
- CYN – Cambodia Youth Network
- FAPD – Farmer Association for Peace and Development
- FNN – Farmer Nature Network
- IDEA – Independent Democracy of Informal Economic Association
- IPAM – Indigenous People’s Association of Cambodia
- Oral Network – land activists in Kompong Speu, Kompong Chnang, Pursat, Koh Kong provinces
- MB – Messenger Band
- PAC – People’s Action for Change and individual PACtivists
- Phnom Kouk Network – land activists in Pursat and Kompong Chnang provinces
- RoCK – Rainbow Community Kampuchea
- SAC – Social Action for Change
- WIC – Worker’s Information Centre
- WNU – Women’s Network for Unity
Spean Chheh community, Preah Sihanouk, Evicted community
Anlung Trey community, Preah Sihanouk, Evicted community
Sugar Justice Network, Land activists in Kg. Speu, Koh Kong and Uddor Mean Chey
Prey Lang network, forest network in Kg. Thom, Preah Vihear, Krocheh and Stung Treng.
Boeung Per network, forest network in Preah Vihear.
Bangkoeun Phal community, Mining community in Roveang district, Preah Vihear province
Snul Community, land activisits in Krocheh province
Romeah Hek community, land activists, Svay Rieng province
Tapen community, land activists in Siem Reap
Chi Kreng community, land activists in Siem Reap
Tbeng community, land activist in Siem Reap
Cambodia civil society partners include – Action for Environment and Community (AEC), Building Community Voice (BCV), Cambodian League for the Promotion and Defense of Human Rights (LICADHO), Licadho Canada, Equitable Cambodia (EC), Samakum Theang Thnort (STT), Community Legal Education Center (CLEC), Housing Rights Task Force (HRTF).